Wednesday 26 September 2012

Why I created this blog...

I set up this blog in order to let all Eminem and Detroit Rap fans and hip hop fans know that I have  my book entitled " Eminem and the Detroit Rap Scene-White Kid In A Black Music World " out.

"Eminem and the Detroit Rap Scene" is a very informative book. It is indeed the fruit of a decade of investigative work about the artist, musical and biographical facts.

I have also spent counttless hours investigating the Detroit rap scene, interviewing artists, reviewing CDs and songs.

" Eminem and the Detroit Rap Scene" is dedicated to the memory of Big Proof. It contains some excusive materials such as an unreleased Big Proof interview I did with the brilliant artist back in 2006, gives voice to early witnesses ( and protagonists) of the Detroit scene such as Uncle ILL, Omar de Fati, 5 ELA and many more.

Be prepared to be totally immersed into the D Town s hip hop world!

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment